Well, the black sea is not black! haha

Checking out the black sea... Varna

/
0 Comments


Well, the black sea is not black! haha


I took a night train from Plovdiv to Varna and it wasn't all that great! It was cold, uncomfortable, and I was tired the whole day after I got to Varna!


6am arrival! zZzZz
I am not a beach person but thought that checking out the black sea would be fun so I went. The day i was there was windy and to be honest, wasn't that special.

The city though was very cute and the architecture was beautiful!






They sure love Mc Donald's.. or MakgoHa^gc!

I checked out the beautiful church across the street from my hostel.





and the market, where I got some cherries to snack on and then headed to the beach!









My favorite part about Varna was the huge park along the coast (although you couldn't see the water because of the trees!) 





Did I think Varna was all that exciting? Nope, not really. Maybe Nesebar would have been a better option. I heard that if you take a bus to the resort area it is more lively and fun but that is just not my thing so after a day I decided to leave and go to Veliko Tarnovo!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.